Memoir Mill will preserve your personal, family, or organizational history that may otherwise be forgotten, so you can share it with those you love.
A personal history can take several forms, and can be told in different ways. Your personal history can be
- A memoir of a particular time
- A full-life autobiography
- A tribute to celebrate a life or a career
- A legacy statement, sharing life's lessons with future generations
- The history of a community, group, or organization.
We want everyone to be able to preserve their legacy for their loved ones. So we have options for every preference and every budget.
- Our StoryPics™ narrated photo show
- Audio-only oral history
- Video biography
- An online sharing site
- Or tell your story in a book!
Transfer photos, slides,
and home movies to digital files and DVD
You can be certain of our personal care and attention to detail. Manually monitored for quality. See our PRICING.
Photo retouching and restoration.
Your personal history will almost certainly include personal documents and photos, even photos that have been damaged over the years. We can fix that! Here's an example of what we can do.
Click on a thumbnail to see.
Memoir writing, editing, and coaching.
Are you writing your personal or family history? Are you unsure how to get to the next step? We can help you to the finish line.