Some Personal History Options
A personal history can take several forms, and can be told in different ways. Your personal history can be
- A memoir of a particular time.
- A full-life autobiography.
- A tribute to celebrate a life or a career.
- A legacy statement, sharing life's lessons with future generations.
- The history of a community, group, or organization.
Because every life is a story worth telling, we want everyone to be able to preserve their legacy for their loved ones. So we have options for every preference and every budget.
- We record your stories in a relaxed, informal interview process. No lights, no cameras.
- Then we edit them into distinct audio files that can be duplicated as CDs or as MP3 files.
Complete • Comprehensive •Engaging
- Recorded interviews plus B-roll on HD video
- Deluxe editing which includes photos, titles, credits and DVD chapters
- One archival quality DVD or Blu-ray disc, + copies
- Additional options available
- Ask for details.
Several attractive packaging options are available for your completed project. Copies can be made for friends and family.
- You choose photographs from your collections
- We record your stories about those photos
- We combine to create a lovely family heirloom
- Always on Archival Gold media
(also known as Ethical Wills)
Share personal principles, convey life lessons, express family values and offer blessings for future generations.
- Up to 2 hours of on-camera recording of HD video
- Minimal editing
- One archival quality DVD or Blu-ray disc
- Standard DVD or Blu-ray copies